Thursday, July 1, 2010

HardTail Forever


On my last trip to Los Angeles, I stopped into the HardTail store on the Santa Monica Promenade.

Completely in heaven, I dug into their sale section. I'd never tried on their line before and let me tell you, I now know why they have a cult following.

I picked up two pairs of fold over shorts and two criss-cross in the back sports bras.

The fabric is amazingly soft, the cuts incredibly flattering and most importantly the garments are completely functional.

The shorts don't ride up or slip down, whether I am running or practicing yoga. The sports bras shape by goodies and display some lovely, non-offensive cleavage.

If you haven't already been wooed by the HardTail ads in Yoga Journal magazine, let my testimonial guide you to their clothing.

Learn more here: http://hardtailforever.com

No comments:

Post a Comment