Monday, April 25, 2011

Beautisol


As a mobile airbrush tanner, I am always looking for products to help my clients maintain, maximize and extend the life of their sunless tan!

I was sent a bottle of Beautisol "Need I Glow More" Face Self Tanner for sensitive skin. Beautisol was founded and developed by licensed esthetician and self-tan queen, Sinead Norenius. http://selftanningqueen.com

I had a five day old airbrush tan I was already rocking, so I decided to see how "Need I Glow More" would work with it.

I applied a pea size amount per the instructions at night before bed to my face and decollete.

The product has a dark tint as a color guide and bronzer. I prefer to use these tinted products at night, so when I wake up the color is fully developed, I can rinse the bronzer off and see the result.

Much to my delight, I woke the next morning moisturized, darker, bronzed, totally even and glowing!

Totally "tan-tastic!"

Beautisol face self-tanner is an amazing way to really extend the life of your self tan. I don't know about you, but my face and decollete are always the first to lose color and "Need I Glow More" instantly remedied that.

I am willing to say it would extend a full body self tan by at least 3 - 5 days, by keeping the areas that start to fade first just as bronze as the rest of your body!

The most incredible feature of this product though, was the absence of the tell-tale self-tan odor than inevitably develops as the product reacts with your skin.

Beautisol is completely odor free once developed! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

To learn more and purchase: http://beautisol.com

(image from: beautisol.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment