Thursday, April 21, 2011

Vixibar


I hear it all the time from my clients.

"I was out running errands/traveling/whatever and I got hungry and the only thing to eat was fast food."

Bologna. Literally. Ewwww for such a lame excuse NOT to eat healthfully!

Eating healthy on the go takes a little preparation to ensure you don't blow your diet by becoming ravenous on the road.

I always give my clients a run down of healthy snacks to stash in the car and their purse to prevent bingeing on junk.

I have a new item to add to the list! Vixibars - "a bar without compromise." I am always searching for a bar that doesn't have a list of unpronounceable mystery ingredients and Vixibar more than passes the test.

Vixibar is an all natural, gluten free, no sugar added, soy free, dairy free portable bar created by athlete, nutritional coach and certified personal trainer, Kate Criswell. My kind of girl!

So, if there's no bad stuff, what's in Vixibars? Just natural whey protein, fruits, nuts and natural flavors. I'm in.

I was sent an assortment of flavors to try by Vixibar: Peanut Butter and Jelly, Cherry Biscotti, Peanut Butter Cup, Chocolate Macaroon and Apple Crisp.

Sampled them all while on a whirlwind trip ... Vixibars were my healthy snack stash!

Just when I thought a flavor couldn't be beat ... I'd try the next one and be all about it! But, Cherry Biscotti was a true stand out for me! YUM!

Learn more and purchase Vixibars here: http://vixibar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment