Friday, October 30, 2009

Introduction


Whassup Blogosphere??
It's about time I got my ass into cyberspace and started contributing to this crazy, intangible universe called blogging.
So, who am I?? What's my deal??
I love pretty things and I like being a pretty thing. I embrace unconventional beauty and tend to find the art in everyone.
I'm an adventurous fashionista, a beauty product whore, a disciplined work out fanatic, an insatiable foodie and all around fun gal.
I've got over a decade of experience in the health/wellness and beauty industry. I'm an ACE Certified personal trainer, a yoga teacher, certified Spin instructor, licensed aesthetician, make up artist, business owner and general jackalyn of all trades.
This blog will have a polished finger on the pulse of beauty, fashion, fitness and nutrition trends.
If it's out there, I'll find it and tell you all about it - including exactly what I think about it.
It takes a lot of work to look damn good and I'm here to let you in on the secrets that maximize your aesthetic potential.
Here's to gorgeousness, fabulousness, fierceness and fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment