Friday, January 29, 2010

Juice Beauty Organic Blemish Clearing Serum


At the risk of TMI ... I must share this story with you, as I know the product I've found will affect millions of women every month.

I woke up four days ago with a monstrosity growing on my cheek, signaling me that my monthly visitor was about to arrive. This was no ordinary blemish. No ... this was a bright red, mountainous creature ready to burst forth from the very center of my face.

I panicked as I realized I was out of the prescription gel my dermatologist had given me samples of. While effective, this prescription also dried my face and left the area I spot treated with it flaky and delicate.

I rumbled through my drawer of samples and found a lone packet of Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum. I tore it open and applied it directly to the offending spot. I did the same the next morning, and by that evening, the blemish had come to a head. One more application before going to bed ... and I awoke the next morning to see the blemish had not only deflated, but had retreated into a tiny, more flesh colored bump. I continued to spot treat with The Blemish Clearing Serum and VOILA ... gone. No scarring, no memory of the puss filled beast that threatened to ruin the landscape of my visage.

Finally, a product that actually works!! I am now a convert and can't wait to try more Juice Beauty Products. Especially because on top of efficacy, Juice Beauty products are ORGANIC!! Whattttt?? Good for my skin and the environment??
LOVES it!!

You can see the entire line and purchase products here: http://juicebeauty.com

Be sure to click on "web specials" for a code to get 15% off any treatment product through the end of January!

No comments:

Post a Comment