Thursday, November 19, 2009

Perfect Pigment by Christina Cosmetics


Awake way past my bedtime and flipping through late night infomercials, I was mesmerized by yet another mineral make up.

But, this one was different... it wasn't your run of the mill, swirl, tap and blend version.

Perfect Pigment by Christina Cosmetics is a pressed mineral make up that comes in a compact containing four shades of foundation/color that you blend or use separately all over your face. The starter kit comes with the compact, a retractable brush for application, concealer, a coordinating lip gloss and an instructional DVD.

Of course, I ordered it. I chose the light palette for my skin tone.

I anticipated having to send the product back after I realized I bought foundation off of the television, in the middle of the night without actually swatching the product on my skin.

The product arrived, I watched the DVD for some great application tips and went to town on my mug.
I was pleasantly surprised at the way swirling the retractable brush in the fully extended position blended the four colors evenly and naturally onto my face creating a perfect match for my skin tone. The make up was smooth, non-cakey and without the mask like finish of many mineral formulations.
Following the application technique from the DVD, you then retract the brush to different depths to apply the palette's colors separately as contour, highlight, blush and eyeshadow.
A multi use make up that takes the place of entire bag full of make up?? I'm all over it!
The compact is perfect for travel, for your gym bag or to tote to work for touch ups.
Surprisingly, the concealer is a stand out product! Creamy, creaseless, long lasting and easy to apply!! Adore!
You can purchase Perfect Pigment by clicking here:
http://www.christinacosmetics.com/index.php
(photo from: christinacosmetics.com)

1 comment:

  1. I also just did a review!
    http://nicnicnicole.blogspot.com/2010/11/mineral-makeup-perfect-pigment-by.html

    ReplyDelete