Friday, May 28, 2010

Kiss My Face Sun Protection


Kiss My Face sent me a few products from their sun care line and have rocked it with this line!

They have created an awesome smelling, paraben free, water resistant spray sunscreen in a totally portable 4oz bottle!

SunSWAT even retains it's SPF after 40 minutes of water play!

I've been spritzing this on my chest, arms and legs before my outdoor workouts and my fair skin has been totally protected.

On my face and neck I've been using the Face Factor SPF 30. Also paraben and fragrance free, as well as water resistant, this product is a MUST for application before you go outdoors this summer! Using sunscreen is one of the most important steps you can take in preventing sun damage and the signs of aging and Kiss My Face makes it easy to do so in a natural way!

After you come in from a day in the sun, give their After Sun Aloe Soother a try! This fragrance free, paraben free dreamy lotion contains jewelweed, yucca and 95% aloe to hydrate and soothe sun exposed skin.

Learn more and shop for Kiss My Face Sun Protection Products here:
http://kissmyface.com

(image from: kissmyface.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment