Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Attitude

Looking damn good originates with your attitude.

Your attitude gears how you perceive yourself, and how others perceive you. You are the manifestation of your thoughts. You are how you think.

Have a beautiful attitude and look beautiful. Have an energetic attitude and be energetic. Have a fierce attitude and be fierce.

Do not sabotage all the hard work you do to look and feel damn good with a negative attitude.

Shift your cognition to positive, bright, light filled thoughts and watch yourself transform.

Go through this checklist and be sure your attitude is in gear regarding:

1. self worth
2. self esteem
3. body image
4. family, relationships and friends
5. professional life

A great exercise to practice several times a day is to develop a positive self mantra that you repeat during focused times. Repeating postive thoughts can instantly shift your outlook from sour to sunny. They are also great for manifesting your deepest desires. I like to repeat mine during the shower, quiet moments at work, during the end of my yoga practice, during long cardio intervals and before bed.
An example of this type of "attitude mantra" would be:
"I am extremely worthy. I love myself. I love my body and how it functions for me. I send loving kindness to my friends, family and loved ones."

So shift your inner attitude and watch the outter elements follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment