Monday, February 8, 2010

MAC Spring Make Up Forecast


My inbox received not one ... but two emails from MAC Cosmetics predicting a Spring Color Forecast of pinks and corals.

A pink Spring prediction seems, well ... pretty obvious with Easter and all, but I am down with this Coral thing! Coral has been slowly creeping onto the make up scene ... mostly appearing as a sheer stain on the lips.

I'm dying over the Malibu Peach Nail Lacquer. Bright, vivid coral - it would look amazing on shorter, manicured hands adorned with turquoise jewelery for contrast.

As you can see from the image above, MAC is serious about coral for Spring. I have to admit ... I even dig the hair!

MAC's Spring Collection can be seen here: http://maccosmetics.com

(image from: maccosmetics.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment