Monday, June 21, 2010

True Lemon


I received some samples of True Lemon, True Orange and True Lime 100% natural, cold pressed and crystalized packets of citrus flavor.

I had been searching for a Crystal Lite replacement, since it is made from Aspartame and I think I found it!

I mixed a packet of True Orange with a packet of stevia and 24 oz of water and downed the entire glass promptly.

The packets are a convenient way to flavor water, tea or whatever you choose without added calories.

Learn more and purchase here: http://truelemon.com

Here is a recipe for a chilled berry lime dessert:

Strawberry Lime Treat
1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese
1 packet True Lime
1 packet Stevia
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk, coconut milk or whole grain milk
1 cup frozen strawberries

Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy with a spoon.

(image from: truelemon.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment