Thursday, March 11, 2010

Egyptian Magic


I love me an all purpose balm.

I especially adore one made from all natural ingredients: olive oil, beeswax, honey, bee pollen, royal jelly, bee propolis and divine love.

That's it. That is all that makes up Egyptian Magic.

Endorsed by celebrities ranging from Madonna to Brooke Shields to Rachel Zoe, I gave in and finally bought a jar of the "magical cream." By the way, they had me at Madonna; I'll try anything she does!

According to the website (http://egyptianmagic.com) the cream can be used as a, "natural anti-wrinkle skin cream, and for treatment of rashes, scars, burns, eczema, abrasions and other problems." One testimonial on the website even touts it's use for frizzy hair!

Egyptian Magic retails for around $30, so it's not an el-cheapola drugstore product.

I have been using it for everything from dry cuticles and cracked hands to a rich under eye cream and let me tell ya - it's worth every penny. Plus, you just feel great putting something so natural and simple on your body.

You can find out more, search retailers and buy Egyptian Magic here: http://egyptianmagic.com The website even offers a money back guarantee!

(image from: egyptianmagic.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment