Monday, March 29, 2010

Smart Bran Cereal


Always looking for my fiber fix, I noticed two boxes of Nature's Path Organic Smart Bran Cereal on the front table at my local food coop.

The words, "organic" and "bran" caught my eye.

Upon examining the label I was tickled to find that a 2/3 cup serving has 90 calories, 1 g of fat, 3 g of protein and a fiberlicious 13 g of fiber!

I have found the perfect replacement for a very popular high fiber cereal I was eating that was nowhere near organic and to my horror - contains aspartame! Ewwww. For real - I thought that ended with Tab!

Back to Smart Bran ... it is delicious and wonderfully textured. The cereal is shaped in tiny little, crunchy nuggets perfect for topping yogurt, salads or straight out of the box.

Learn more and purchase Smart Bran here: http://www.naturespath.com/products/cold-cereals/smartbran-cereal

(image from: naturespath.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment